Tuesday 15 March 2011

Ident | 9 | Tests

My vision seems to becoming clearer now I have these tests to look at. Loving the style, liking the colours but, need to work on...

. Camera angles

. Taking out odd squares here and there

. Do printmaking for the final one

. Think about Bird (I don't think I've mentioned this yet)


This test (below) doesn't have the textures moving, within the moutin, and people are thinking it looks odd because there static, but the background isn't, sooooo....

...this one has the textures, within the mountain, moving downwards as well as the background, I personally think it doesn't make a difference.



As well as the that list above I also need to work on making it more knowing that we're looking at a mountain...Chris had trouble knowing what it was which made me think weather it's easy to understand or not...maybe the sound might help???

No comments:

Post a Comment